THE GOOD NEWS IS YOUR COMPANY HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS MANY YEARS. THE BAD NEWS IS YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED YEARS OF BENEFITS, EMPLOYEES, ENTITLEMENTS AND OVERHEAD.
Does your business need an extreme makeover? Our firm specializes in looking at businesses from the outside in. We provide a fresh set of eyes to evaluate your Company and its operations.
LET’S START BY RESTRUCTURING YOUR BUSINESS MODEL
Our extreme makeover services include:
1) Complete evaluation of business practices
2) Documentation of business value
3) Marketing analysis
4) Comparisons within your industry:
b) Cost of sales
5) Cash flow analysis
6) Break-even analysis
7) Recommendation letter
8) Implementation assistance
Ask yourself, if you could start over, what should your business look like today?
If you were to start over:
· What should your niche market be?
· Who are your customers?
· How many employees do you need?
· What salaries are considered appropriate?
· What benefits would your company offer?
· What technology would you implement?
· Do you market to a global audience?
· What credit relationship would you have with banks and suppliers?
Businesses are similar to a plant that is planted from seed. It takes care and effort to make it take root and bear fruit. Equally important is the timing of repotting and trimming for future healthy growth.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR COMPANY ESTABLISH GROWTH THAT LEADS TO SUSTAINED PROFITS, EVEN IN A DOWN ECONOMY.
If the answer is yes to any of the following questions, contact Rich, Wightman & Company to schedule your extreme business makeover:
· Has revenue been declining?
· Are costs out of control?
· Do you feel trapped by wages, benefits and employee entitlements?
· Have recent Governmental changes negatively affected your profit?
· Do other companies in your industry have a competitive edge?
· Are you losing the bid most of the time?
· Is technology passing you by?
· Having trouble obtaining credit?
1301 South Jones Blvd. Las Vegas NV 89146 US
Copyright © Rich, Wightman & Company, CPAs, LLC | All Rights Reserved